{This is the record of a real conversation}
Setting: I was icing cupcakes for a party & having a hard time with my new decorating kit.
Mat is in earshot.
****************
Me: "*grumble* *grumble* *mutter* *curse* *grumble*"
Mat: "Is something wrong?"
Me: "Yes! I only had a little icing left in the can & I needed it to finish off the last few cupcakes & I just dropped half of it all over my hand and arm."
Mat: "Can I lick you?
Me: "..."
{I know its been a while since I've baked but I didn't think it was this bad!}
I did bake this weekend, my tried & true Blueberry Muffins - they had to be blueberry especially since we just finished picking another 12lbs. Now bringing our blueberry weight to well over 100lbs.
Since it was also a quiet weekend {for the first time since February!} I did some scraping as well:Setting: I was icing cupcakes for a party & having a hard time with my new decorating kit.
Mat is in earshot.
****************
Me: "*grumble* *grumble* *mutter* *curse* *grumble*"
Mat: "Is something wrong?"
Me: "Yes! I only had a little icing left in the can & I needed it to finish off the last few cupcakes & I just dropped half of it all over my hand and arm."
Mat: "Can I lick you?
Me: "..."
{I know its been a while since I've baked but I didn't think it was this bad!}
I did bake this weekend, my tried & true Blueberry Muffins - they had to be blueberry especially since we just finished picking another 12lbs. Now bringing our blueberry weight to well over 100lbs.
This weekend we have a wedding in Toronto that we are doing the photos for! I am so excited! Ryan & Rachel are such fun, silly people - its going to be a great day!
But I must send an early shout out to Luke who's birthday we will miss.
Hope its a good one buddy!
But I must send an early shout out to Luke who's birthday we will miss.
Hope its a good one buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment