Nov 16, 2009

Don't Think I Forgot

The perils of not having the internet at home means that this photo a day thing gets really behind. But at least that means you guys have a whole bunch of posts from me all at once.

Friday November 13th was a mostly uneventful day - so I thought I would share with you what some deem a most mysterious place - the inside of a woman's purse.

So let's see what I got in here....


The purse itself is an etsy.com Christmas gift from last year from my best friends, Jason, Katrina, Beth & Chris. Made all the ways away in Florida by fatorangecat. Its a nice and soft black corduroy with an awesome green filigree designed material inside. Loves!

Anyway...inside...

My brown corduroy wallet which holds all of eighty US cents

My MP3 player

Tinkering Ink's Greaseless Lotion - it smells like passion fruit and grapefruit..yummers.

There's also Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion - its Nectarine & Mint scented, which you think would be a terrible combination, but its amazing.

A mandarin orange

My keys

Two Hershey's mini chocolate bars (in case Mat gets hungry when we're out)

A black eye liner pencil

3 pens

Eucalyptus lip chap homemade by my friend Gudrun

USB key

Brush

& A scrap post-it note


What's in your wallet? I mean, purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment