Hi Everyone and welcome to SweetLimeDesign!
This blog is my attempt to share my love for scrapbooking and card-making with the worldwide creative community.
I hope to share with you many pictures of my work, tutorials, product reviews, give-aways, tips, tricks and techniques.
My hope is that yuo'll find something interesting here to incorporate into your own work and then share it with me!

But scrapbooking isn't all. I also hope to share a bit of my life online. I'm a twentysomething Christian, happily married, living in Ontario, working with an awesome youth organization (Youth Unlimited). I just recently graduated from an amazing university with a BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies. My hubby and I have many hopes and dreams and I'd like to share just a bit of that journey with everyone through scrapbooking.
I welcome you and I am so excited to get to know you! So who are you anyway? Where are you from? How long have you been scrapbooking or card making?
Oh, and much and many thanks to my friend, Jay MacKay for his incredible help with this blog. He's a great guy...no really...great.
This blog is my attempt to share my love for scrapbooking and card-making with the worldwide creative community.
I hope to share with you many pictures of my work, tutorials, product reviews, give-aways, tips, tricks and techniques.
My hope is that yuo'll find something interesting here to incorporate into your own work and then share it with me!

But scrapbooking isn't all. I also hope to share a bit of my life online. I'm a twentysomething Christian, happily married, living in Ontario, working with an awesome youth organization (Youth Unlimited). I just recently graduated from an amazing university with a BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies. My hubby and I have many hopes and dreams and I'd like to share just a bit of that journey with everyone through scrapbooking.
I welcome you and I am so excited to get to know you! So who are you anyway? Where are you from? How long have you been scrapbooking or card making?
Oh, and much and many thanks to my friend, Jay MacKay for his incredible help with this blog. He's a great guy...no really...great.
Awesome! I love the new site. Can't wait to see your pics of cards and pages so that I can be inspired. I've always loved your crafting style, and now that we won't get many chances to scrap together in real life, I don't want to miss out on your creative genius!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteJust popping by to say "hello"! Your new blog looks great! Will email soon and really catch up...I have still be having computer problems so I am feeling a little behind with things. Will chat with you soon. Hope you're having a good day!
Ann~Margaret