Apr 23, 2009

"We don't need any dishes right?"

I honestly asked that question today!
This is it! It's all packed. Even the utensils (we'll be eating with plastic ones for the time being...is that to crazy?)
I was hoping not to have to do all the major packing toward the end of this week but a nasty case of the flu caught me and caged me to the couch for the beginning of the week. This was much to the hubs delight as he desired to save EVERYTHING until the last second.

Nevertheless, here (some of it) is...

The rest of it is hiding in cupboards. (no, really.)

With the hubs nicely resting and working on his final paper. (While wifey does the work! *laugh*)

What a crazy time. Finishing school and packing to move? Who does this? Are we mad? Do you think I should have left the dishes unpacked for one more day?



2 comments:

  1. OK this farce has gone on long enough. Move back now. It's not funny anymore.

    ReplyDelete