We talked a lot about totoally varying topics. I love talking with her - she is just able to understand all those things that I find hard to explain. To be cliche, she "gets" me. A large majority of the time we were talking in the kitchen creating delicious meals for friends and family...thus, the kitchen got mighty crowded with bodies...including this beautiful one, sporting her NEW (and first!) tattoo!
It was a great two days. Toronto really has grown on me, and this visit was just a sort of confirmation that as long as our friends are here, it'll be one of our homes.
The rest of this weekend poses a whole new set of adventures though, tonight I'll be scrapbooking with some of the ladies I know here in Quinte. I'm looking forward to it, it'll be the first time I'll have scrapbooked in a long while. I can't wait to share my creations with you! Also, tomorrow we are viewing some homes with our real estate agent (who is awesome btw). There is one house in particular I am anxious to see *fingers crossed* I hope its the one! Moving into a new home would just be amazing!
I'll be posting along the way - hopefully I'll be able to post any layouts I do tonight in the morning for ya'll to see!
What are you up to this weekend?
It was so much fun. I wish you were here so we could hang out every week :)
ReplyDelete