May 2, 2009

happy national scrapbooking day!

Normally I am not one to follow these random holidays, unless they offer a day off from work or school. But National Scrapbooking Day does offer one advantage...sales at all the local scrapbooking stores. *joy* I didn't buy much at all though, a piece of paper here and there. All together, less than $5 left my wallet.

I spent most of my afternoon actually scrapbooking (which is an essential part of making the sales worth the while) Here is what I accomplished.



Did you know it was National Scrapbooking Day? Did you scrapbook at all?

2 comments:

  1. I scrapped today! Chris and Isaac had a boys day at home, while I had 6 hours of scrapping (I got a grand total of 1 page done - haha! although I also organized all my stuff).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to post what you did on your site!

    ReplyDelete