Yesterday I:
Had oatmeal for breakfast
Met all the fellow staffers at Youth Unlimited for the first time
Went for a nice long walk with the hubby
Counted five wild bunnies roaming the neighbourhood
This morning I:
Had oatmeal for breakfast
Voluntarily wore a skirt
Watched Toronto news because I missed it
Had a debate about Harry Potter
This afternoon I:
Went to the mall (for work!)
Ate an awesome $3 caesar salad for lunch
Bought much needed work clothes
Sped home because I missed my husband (seriously)
This Evening I:
Had a lovely dinner prepared by the hubby (it included more yummy caesar salad!)
Went for an extra long walk with the hubby :)
Had a great discussion about some things that were weighing on my heart and mind
Will read Lord of the Rings (its FINALLY getting good!)
Tomorrow I want to:
Eat oatmeal for breakfast
Leave work right away so I can spend time with hubby
Work on my antique bike (pots about this to come later)
Pack for our trip to Toronto for grad!!!
Right Now I am:
Eating a blueberry smoothie
Doing laundry
Thinking about snuggling in bed with a book
Wishing my hubby would get off the phone so that we can hangout
What are you doing right now?
Had oatmeal for breakfast
Met all the fellow staffers at Youth Unlimited for the first time
Went for a nice long walk with the hubby
Counted five wild bunnies roaming the neighbourhood
This morning I:
Had oatmeal for breakfast
Voluntarily wore a skirt
Watched Toronto news because I missed it
Had a debate about Harry Potter
This afternoon I:
Went to the mall (for work!)
Ate an awesome $3 caesar salad for lunch
Bought much needed work clothes
Sped home because I missed my husband (seriously)
This Evening I:
Had a lovely dinner prepared by the hubby (it included more yummy caesar salad!)
Went for an extra long walk with the hubby :)
Had a great discussion about some things that were weighing on my heart and mind
Will read Lord of the Rings (its FINALLY getting good!)
Tomorrow I want to:
Eat oatmeal for breakfast
Leave work right away so I can spend time with hubby
Work on my antique bike (pots about this to come later)
Pack for our trip to Toronto for grad!!!
Right Now I am:
Eating a blueberry smoothie
Doing laundry
Thinking about snuggling in bed with a book
Wishing my hubby would get off the phone so that we can hangout
What are you doing right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment