May 21, 2009

just about today

This morning I have nothing to share. No pictures, no recipes, not adventures or deep thoughts.
I hope that's okay.

It's just one of those plain ordinary days for the most part.

I'm sitting in front of my mother's computer (we're living with her until we find a house) in my green and white polka dot pj's sipping my first of three cups of coffee, with my husband sleeping soundly behind me, anticipating the work day ahead.

Today I hope to
- Learn something at the delegation course I taking
- Score as many free iced coffee's from Tim Horton's as I can (they're free from noon until 5pm today!)
- Bake more rhubarb muffins and a rhubarb crisp for my father-in-law and brother-in-law
-Walk back to Connon's Nurseries and take some pics of ideas I have for home decorating when we do finally get a home. (I can't understand why I didn't bring the camera last night)
- Get photos from Sandbanks printed and put in the cool photo frame/cork board I bought.

What are your goals for today?

1 comment:

  1. One of my goals was to get you as many ice coffees as I could... and hopefully a job along the way. 1 out of 2 aint bad!

    ReplyDelete