I got home from work yesterday and I just had no motivation to do anything else but grab a pic and scrap. And I was in one of those moods where I just didn't care about how 'centered' it all looked, or 'wasting' any precious pieces of paper that I might never get back, etc. etc.
I just grabbed it all and went with it. I really like the result!


We have tons of exciting stuff this weekend. Adam and Andrea's Stag and Doe Pig Roast tonight at her parent's farm! Plus we also checking out an open house. I actually had a dream last night of a house we have viewed already...we were moving it and we were painting and everything. *sigh* It'll be wonderful when it does finally happen.
What are your plans for the weekend?
We have tons of exciting stuff this weekend. Adam and Andrea's Stag and Doe Pig Roast tonight at her parent's farm! Plus we also checking out an open house. I actually had a dream last night of a house we have viewed already...we were moving it and we were painting and everything. *sigh* It'll be wonderful when it does finally happen.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Hi!
ReplyDeleteHow are you? I just enjoyed seeing some of your latest posts. I have been so behind with things since I have been dealing with this shoulder issue. You know something is up if I am not at the computer as much as usual! haha Frustrating, but I have had to give my shoulder a bit of a break. Hope all is good with you! Congratulations on your graduation (and, your hubby's)!!
Hope you had a fun weekend!