Last night Mat and I were at Adam and Andrea's Stag and Doe party. It was a great time.
The sign says Congrats to the "Nearlyweds" *laugh*
Andrea's parents have a beautiful 3 acre farm.
It was so fun to take pictures of ever nook and cranny.
Not only are Adam and Andrea wonderful people, they have fabulous friends and family. It was awesome to get to know some of them prior to the wedding.
Cameron was a hoot. I could have watched that kid all day! I mean, what better place to play than a farm!?
They had tons of games set up inside the bran (all proceeds of course, going toward the wedding)
I'm pretty sure they haven't changed much since high school.
Good food. Good music. Good friends. Good night.
Sweet pics. Some of them have a real 'classic' look to them! Cameron reminds me of Clavin (of Calvin and Hobbes).
ReplyDelete