There's a storm brewing outside.
The wind has picked up.
It's growing dark.
And all the world seems still.
Like its anticipating.
Bracing for it.
It's incredible.
I love watching the planet.
It humbles me.
Puts me in my place.
It helps me to lose a little bit of pride.
I may be a unnoticeable speck on this planet, but I am honored and blessed to be a speck that gets the opportunity to watch in wonder as the planet spins on.
God has made us a wonderful home.
And as I watch in awe now, I cannot help but allow my feeble mind to wander to think of what the planet will be like when it is restored and made new and perfect.
wow.
And all the world seems still.
Like its anticipating.
Bracing for it.
It's incredible.
I love watching the planet.
It humbles me.
Puts me in my place.
It helps me to lose a little bit of pride.
I may be a unnoticeable speck on this planet, but I am honored and blessed to be a speck that gets the opportunity to watch in wonder as the planet spins on.
God has made us a wonderful home.
And as I watch in awe now, I cannot help but allow my feeble mind to wander to think of what the planet will be like when it is restored and made new and perfect.
wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment