Aug 20, 2009

A recipe for ya'll.

{NOTE: Sorry that the picture quality of this post sucks. I was in a rush out the door & just need to snap it quickly.}

{What is with the underlining?!}

Test

Hmmm...I can't figure out how to get rid of the underlining....oh well.

Anyway - back to the post -

If you want a great recipe that doesn't require a lot of work & one that doesn't have you turning the oven on {very essential when there is a humidex of +45 degrees outside}

Try this: Reese Peanut Butter Squares


Can you SEE all that chocolate?!

{Okay, so those of me who know me best know I don't like chocolate...but I like the IDEA of it...yeah it may be strange to the rest of you folks, but what do you care?! it just means more chocolate for you!}

Anyway, if you can't read the recipe from the book you'll need:

2 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
2 3/4 cups Graham Crumbs
1 cup Melted Margarine or Butter
1 cup Peanut Butter (Chunky or Smooth)
12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Directions:
In a large bowl mix the icing sugar, graham crumbs, the melted margarine & the peanut butter. Once its mixed well, press it into a 9x13 inch dish.

In a microwave or double boiler melt the chocolate chips & pour over top of the graham crust.

Put it in the fridge for few hours....if you can wait that long.

Oh, & this recipe can be cut in half {although I don't know why you would do that!} Just use an 8x8 inch dish instead of a 9x13 inch dish.

Enjoy.

See ya'll later! Oh, & stay tuned for R&R wedding photos soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment