Sep 21, 2009

a new layout

I keep thinking that since now it is September & life has developed a sort of routine I might have more time for scrapbooking. So far that hasn't happened, but I still have my hopes up.
{After all, Christmas is coming & I have a lot of cards to make}

Though I may not have all the time in the world to scrap. Here is a new layout I did sometime last week. It'll be the last 12x12 layout I do for a long time. I bought a new 8x8 album & can't wait to do some more detailed work on smaller pages.


Sorry about the yellowish tinge. Bad lighting + being in a rush = bad photos.




I'll be posting again sometime soon. Autumn is upon us, therefore I have a desire to do all things 'homey' & that. Plus its apple season & Quinte just happens to be the hub of the Apple Trail of Ontario. So there'll be a trip VERY soon to an orchard...resulting in apple crisps.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! In your words... how am I gonna stalk your life if you don't post??? (or something to that effect...) :)

    ReplyDelete