Nov 16, 2009

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

Nov 16 2009

It was never the dip in temperature, the first falling of snow, a Santa Claus parade, pulling out the winter coat, or even the decorations in the stores that ushered in the Christmas season for me. No, instead it was these:


Christmas oranges.

I remember when I was a kid, my mom would buy a box of them & hide them in a closet in the basement so that my sister & I wouldn't find them & eat them all. I caught on quickly & I could easily polish off half a box in one sitting which obviously frustrated my mother.

But nothing says Christmas like these oranges.

I bought a box this weekend & have them resting nicely in a big yellow bowl on our kitchen table. Mat won't let me decorate for Christmas yet, but little does he know that these are decoration enough in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment