Yesterday there were a lot of things to take pictures of: us out in the backyard with Rob & Porter trying to spot meteors, the Christmas gifts I scored for super good prices, or maybe even the nice perfectly clean house I came home to last night.
Instead I give you this for the photo for Nov 17th 2009
Me - at my desk - working.
Boring eh?
Well, I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what my EVERYDAY life is...because it isn't always knitting, or cool people, or neat insights - sometimes its just me at work.
But don't get me wrong, my job is NOT boring at all. It's great actually. I love it & I love the people I work with. So I guess everyday is pretty cool in my life. Huh.
Instead I give you this for the photo for Nov 17th 2009
Boring eh?
Well, I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what my EVERYDAY life is...because it isn't always knitting, or cool people, or neat insights - sometimes its just me at work.
But don't get me wrong, my job is NOT boring at all. It's great actually. I love it & I love the people I work with. So I guess everyday is pretty cool in my life. Huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment