Photo for Nov 18th 2009
This is one of the few pieces of jewelry I own. I don't really enjoy a lot of jewelry but when I see something I like, I reallllllly like it.

{Sorry about the photos quality, I didn't have time to edit it}
I found this ring on Amazon.com, showed it to Mat & then begged, pleaded & yes, I even cried about asking for it at a Christmas gift. I love turquoise, but I find its to often set in large & gawdy pieces. I was pretty shocked when I found out Mat bought it for me for Christmas. But I was thrilled because I finally had a real piece of turquoise (& gasite) stone & a really neat ring to pass on to our children one day...
Well I found out that it's cracked & its quite a bit more money than we have right now to spend on repairing a ring. So for now, it's just going to have to sit in its dainty white box... my finger feels a little empty. :(
Do you have a piece of jewelry you love a lot?
This is one of the few pieces of jewelry I own. I don't really enjoy a lot of jewelry but when I see something I like, I reallllllly like it.
{Sorry about the photos quality, I didn't have time to edit it}
I found this ring on Amazon.com, showed it to Mat & then begged, pleaded & yes, I even cried about asking for it at a Christmas gift. I love turquoise, but I find its to often set in large & gawdy pieces. I was pretty shocked when I found out Mat bought it for me for Christmas. But I was thrilled because I finally had a real piece of turquoise (& gasite) stone & a really neat ring to pass on to our children one day...
Well I found out that it's cracked & its quite a bit more money than we have right now to spend on repairing a ring. So for now, it's just going to have to sit in its dainty white box... my finger feels a little empty. :(
Do you have a piece of jewelry you love a lot?
No comments:
Post a Comment