Nov 20, 2009

miserable

Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I was feeling a little under the weather

The weather was under the weather

I drove past what seemed to be the obliterated remains of Bambi - which were being scooped up by a couple of guys with pick-ups

{yup, we're in the country all right, but not the picturesque cowboys & frontiers kinda country, more like redneck, backwoods kinda country...scary country, country that looks at road kill as dinner...*shudders*}

Okay, enough with the scary country description...

I had to leave work early to pay a bill, which was very inconvenient because I was in the middle of something important.

I couldn't go for a walk {my favorite evening activity} because of the NON-STOP rain.

I felt fat because I didn't get my walk.

The only thing that was any good about yesterday was coming home....
which I DID take a picture of...
from my car...
which is not loading up for some reason.

Maybe Nov 19th was just not a day I'm supposed to remember.

INSERT MENTAL PICTURE HERE OF THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE



No comments:

Post a Comment