Nov 26, 2009

its a fiesta!

Photo(s) for Nov 25 2009

Last night we served our very last meal on these dishes


We bought them shortly before (or after) our wedding. I thought they were nice & as a bonus, they were cheap!
We've served a lot of people with these dishes.

But last night (the 25th) these boxes were hand delivered to my door by some very lovely family from Michigan...


Talk about an early Christmas (or American Thanksgiving!?)


See how thrilled Mat is about the new dishes?

{I promise you, he really was excited, mostly that his wife would FINALLY stop whining about wanting Fiestaware - & I'm excited that FINALLY I won't have to be specific about which dish I serve him food on}

I have one last set to add to the collection - the above at Fiesta's Tangerine & Sunflower colors & we are going to add the Ivory set to the collection...but that requires a lot of saving....& Christmas is just around the corner. :)

I realized last night that now that we'll be eating off these dishes for pretty much the rest of our lives, we should start the whole thing off right...

Do you any suggestions for a good 'first' meal to serve on Fiestaware?


1 comment:

  1. Fiesta chicken??
    http://tinyurl.com/yhv8x5u

    ReplyDelete