Photo for Nov 26 2009
I have truly enjoyed learning how to knit. I have done two scarves since the first week of November & have enjoyed every minute of it. Especially since I get to knit during the sermons at church...it keeps me from getting restless in the pew & it helps me to focus more.
{Yes, I am like a 4 year old with A.D.D. You got a problem wit.....oh! look! a squirrel!}
{I'm hilarious}
Yesterday I picked up a 1lb bag of 'Mill Ends' from WalMart for $7. The bag I happened to pick is soooooo super soft. I have no idea what the material is but it's going to make an amazingly soft scarf for someone.
I have truly enjoyed learning how to knit. I have done two scarves since the first week of November & have enjoyed every minute of it. Especially since I get to knit during the sermons at church...it keeps me from getting restless in the pew & it helps me to focus more.
{Yes, I am like a 4 year old with A.D.D. You got a problem wit.....oh! look! a squirrel!}
{I'm hilarious}
Yesterday I picked up a 1lb bag of 'Mill Ends' from WalMart for $7. The bag I happened to pick is soooooo super soft. I have no idea what the material is but it's going to make an amazingly soft scarf for someone.
& since I was up at 5am this morning, I got started on scarf #3.
Nothing better than a cup of coffee & knitting in the morning.
Nothing better than a cup of coffee & knitting in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment