Last night I had a great time with a few friends. We were laughing so hard & chatting non-stop. It was grand. This morning, as I was trying to gain my composure over my lack of sleep in the shower, I realized I didn't take one photo of what was a great night. I was really disappointed. Then it dawned on me - so much of life is simple everyday things as well as good times like last night, & I so quickly & easily forget them but its MY LIFE I'm forgetting. I've lived 25 years & I remember so little of it.
{If there are, in fact, any of you out there...}
I may not get to post each photo everyday - I just have to take one every day. We don't have internet at our house so it isn't always just so easy. But I will post each photo I take. I'll also share a little about why I took the photo.
For example, today's photo is about starting & a little about my bizarre habits.
I love breakfast.
Breakfast has all the best foods, waffles, french toast, eggs, hashbrowns, waffles, bagels, cereal, waffles.
Plus, it's the most important meal of the day.
Therefore, I eat a large breakfast.
Anyway, the thing with me is that once there is sometime I find that I enjoy eating for breakfast, I will eat it most everyday - minus special occasions.
For example, last year, I ate an everything bagel every morning for breakfast.
No joke. Every. Morning.
After a while {yes, a year is a long while, I know} I'll move on to something different.
Right now it's oatmeal & toast, but not just any oatmeal, it HAS to be Quaker Apple Cinnamon Reduced Sugar Oatmeal.
I've been eating it since we moved back to Quinte - about 6 months, & I'm not sick of it yet.
So I thought this was the best photo to share with you to start off my photo-a-day - the way I start every morning...with Quaker Apple Cinnamon Reduced Sugar Oatmeal.
What did you have for breakfast today?
No comments:
Post a Comment