Dec 9, 2009

Giveaway Winner!

We Have A Winner!

{My apologies that this is a day early - it looks like Mat and I are going to be on the road all day tomorrow and I would much rather not leave you all hanging in suspense}


Random.org provided me with with the #8...

The 8th person to comment was Leslie!

Leslie wrote:
We would hang stockings on christmas eve and then "santa" would come while we were sleeping but my parents were jerks about it in the morning. (if you know my mom, this is all the funnier) We'd be up at 7:00am and we'd go into our parents room because we weren't allowed to go downstairs to see the presents until everyone was ready. This is where they became jerks: My parents would go downstairs and put on coffee. We'd sit on the stairs waiting for the coffee to brew.. then they'd pour themselves a cup and my mom and dad would come upstairs and climb BACK into bed, sitting up against the headboard slowly sipping their coffee with a smirk. We'd have to wait til they finished their coffee before going downstairs. it was christmas HELL. ;) But now that I look back, it was funny. They only did it because they enjoyed giving us a hard time. I see you and Mat doing the same thing.

Congrats Les! Your cards will be in the mail soon!


Thanks to everyone who entered - be sure to check back again as I'll be doing more giveaways in December!

Also - the photo a day will be on a bit of a hiatus as well since we'll be away for a few days. But that just means there'll be one BIG posting when I return!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment