I've made my blog private now (I think/hope)
I don't want to bother trying to be cool with my own blog that random people read & comment on because it was obviously never going to happen. For starters, I don't care too much about what all those other people think & I don't have the motivation to try to care to write about what they want to read & comment on. Not to mention I barely have the motivation to write about the everyday stuff in my life to those I care most about.
But that is what I am going to try & do....write about the everyday stuff to those I care most about.
I am also going to try to make this as normal as a private blog can possibly be. I'm not going to try & force witty & amusing side comments because I think I suck at that sort of thing. I'm not a clever writer, so for those of you invited to read this blog, you may find this boring. Sorry.
I was going to try and write some of this everyday stuff now, but I have a lot of work to do. So I'll be back at this thing later.
I don't want to bother trying to be cool with my own blog that random people read & comment on because it was obviously never going to happen. For starters, I don't care too much about what all those other people think & I don't have the motivation to try to care to write about what they want to read & comment on. Not to mention I barely have the motivation to write about the everyday stuff in my life to those I care most about.
But that is what I am going to try & do....write about the everyday stuff to those I care most about.
I am also going to try to make this as normal as a private blog can possibly be. I'm not going to try & force witty & amusing side comments because I think I suck at that sort of thing. I'm not a clever writer, so for those of you invited to read this blog, you may find this boring. Sorry.
I was going to try and write some of this everyday stuff now, but I have a lot of work to do. So I'll be back at this thing later.
No comments:
Post a Comment