Feb 23, 2010

randimonium


Last night I was very blessed to have an unexpected individual call me to make sure I was doing okay when my husband was more than 3 hours late getting home.

Mat didn't just get home but he was also safely 'escorted' as he was following an ambulance & tailed by a police car much of his way home. What an answer to prayer! Praise God!

The snow looked lovely out our window last night.

It looks like crap today.

I had such a terrible headache last night - my head didn't just hurt but my face too.
Today it is still in my jaw. *whine*

I want hashbrown casserole. mmmmmmmmmmm
But we're having taco salad. (Thanks Katrina)
But I went and bought all the ingredients for hashbrown casserole anyway.

Oh, I also bought the Dummies Guide to Knitting today. The cashier told me I'd have a ball. She was old, I don't know is she got the pun, but I almost laughed in her face.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Have you started any new projects? I want to learn to knit a hat, but it's scary with like 3 or 4 needles at a time. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! what's hashbrown casserole? have you started any new knitting projects??

    ReplyDelete