Nov 10, 2010

just a quick mention...

Nov 10 - 17 Weeks

My new favorite feeling in the while wide world - baby kicking/moving/squirming inside.

The lil Roo makes me laugh so often! & every time Roo does it reminds me to talk to him/her. Let them know how sweet she/he feels from the inside & I'm excited to meet him/her on the outside.

However, for the time being, she/he can just stay in there forever as far as I'm concerned.

The other night I was watching a movie & Roo decided it was time to get some exercise, I had to pause the movie, & 'play' a little with him/her. Pushing on my tummy only to have Roo push back. I laughed so hard & told Roo we could play all night if she/he was up for it.

Roo is even kicking again a little right now.

& my mom just made lunch, I think maybe Roo is hinting to a bit of hunger.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment