24 Weeks
I have nothing much to say today, other than that I am SO freakin excited for this baby.
I've had some pretty nasty aches and pains lately but I feel like I don't want to dwell on those things and just concentrate on how good I feel right now {despite the perpetual heartburn}
The belly is bigger, the baby is squrimier, and the hubby totally seemed ot melt last night as Squeaker danced and danced and danced for him.
oh yeah & Merry Christmas.
Hope its calm & bright!
I have nothing much to say today, other than that I am SO freakin excited for this baby.
I've had some pretty nasty aches and pains lately but I feel like I don't want to dwell on those things and just concentrate on how good I feel right now {despite the perpetual heartburn}
The belly is bigger, the baby is squrimier, and the hubby totally seemed ot melt last night as Squeaker danced and danced and danced for him.
oh yeah & Merry Christmas.
Hope its calm & bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment