Dec 2, 2010

hmm, wonder what happened there.

So I finally noticed that the image that used to be on the upper left corner of my blog has disappeared entirely. It's too bad, I don't know what happened but I really liked that little thing.

I suppose it was time for a change anyway.

So hence the new look. Not like I blog a whole heck of a lot for you to notice anyway.

Just a few fun updates. The snow we got yesterday has stuck around. It's for sure beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. :D

Last night Squeaker decided it was time to rock and roll.
THE. WHOLE. NIGHT.
Needless to say, I didn't sleep much at all.

Finally, I've been laughing at another blogger, Katie, who is prego like me, and we are the same weeks, which is kinda fun to read along all her adventures. But lately she's been experiencing baby brain, which I thought was hilarious because I didn't think I'd be so dumb to end up like that.
Yeha...

So within hours of reading her latest blog update, I rushed out the door for a meeting, only to realize (in the driveway thankfully) that I forgot to put on makeup, grab my shopping list, and food for lunch. Then at my meeting I forgot to bring the books I was suppsoed to bring, & I forgot to tell the barista I wanted skim milk (small, I know, but it is something that is unusual for me to forget to do)

I don't know if its baby brain or just plain stupidity.

All I can say is, Katie, I'm sorry for making fun of you in my mind - can we make peace over a jam sandwich?

1 comment:

  1. i entirely forgot to rsvp to a birthday party Cameron was invited to 2 weeks ago...and a few days after the party (which we couldn't attend) i called the mom to tell her how sorry i was, i'm usually not rude like that, i hate when people don't RSVP, and she was like "oh, ok" total snot. can't blame her i guess...that's the biggest forgetful event i can recall in recent history..but i know there have been many more..i just can't remember!

    ReplyDelete