Well, the long awaited day has arrived. It is my first day of work at Youth Unlimited! I am excited and nervous all at once.

(Rosie, my inspiration! *laugh*)
I hope I can learn everything quickly, and of course, I hope everyone likes me. *laugh* But moreover, I hope I don't do anything stupid or embarrass myself.
Do you have any funny or embarrassing stories of your first day of work?

(Rosie, my inspiration! *laugh*)
I hope I can learn everything quickly, and of course, I hope everyone likes me. *laugh* But moreover, I hope I don't do anything stupid or embarrass myself.
Do you have any funny or embarrassing stories of your first day of work?
OBVIOUSLY they will like you!
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll be G R E A T ! :D
You are going to do great!! I can't wait to hear all about :)
ReplyDeleteAww, you guys are so sweet.
ReplyDelete