Ten Things I Love
#1. smoothies
(which I am eating right now)

#2. wild bunnies run around the neighbourhood
#3. long weekends

#4. iced coffee from Tim Hortons *drool*

#5. New sunglasses (tomorrow yay!)
#6. Going for walks with the hubby after work

#7. The daisies I got from my last job that are still alive
#8. The greenery of on-coming summer

#9. warm slippers

#10. and this picture
(thanks Andrew & Michelle)
That is me being hooded by Dr. Davis in the background and the hubby talking with Dr. Stiller in the foreground.
What are some of your favorite things today?
#1. smoothies(which I am eating right now)

#2. wild bunnies run around the neighbourhood
#3. long weekends

#4. iced coffee from Tim Hortons *drool*

#5. New sunglasses (tomorrow yay!)
#6. Going for walks with the hubby after work
#7. The daisies I got from my last job that are still alive
#8. The greenery of on-coming summer

#9. warm slippers
#10. and this picture
(thanks Andrew & Michelle)
That is me being hooded by Dr. Davis in the background and the hubby talking with Dr. Stiller in the foreground.
What are some of your favorite things today?
Chocolate, green tea, books, 24, my wife!
ReplyDelete