May 18, 2009

It's a beautiful day

This was yesterday.


Beautiful, isn't it?

I have never seen water so blue.


Such a wonderful view


This is one of my favorite places on earth.


I wish I was still there. I could have stayed forever.


In case your wondering where this all is, its Sandbanks Provincial Park in Ontario.
It's now $15 dollars for a day pass into all Ontario Provincial Parks. Normally, in most other parks I would say its a rip off - but not Sandbanks. There is so much to see and do. So many beaches, and incredible sand dunes. It's worth every penny.


It reminded me so much of Rodondo Beach in California.
(except it was pretty freaking cold!)



So peaceful.


Then there's my brother-in-law, Phil. *laugh* He got totally soaked. The waves and the wind were pretty rough and they caught him off guard when he was too far out into the water. But while I was snapping photos...I failed to notice the waves coming at me as well. *laugh* It was a fun way to end the day - and a perfect way to spent part of the long weekend.

Today the hubby and I are house-hunting again! *woot* Cross your fingers for us!

What were you up to this long weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment