Last night the hubby and I ended up scrapbooking together. (An event that has never occured before!) I've always known my husband to keep little momentos of trips and events and eventually he glues them into a journal or stuffs them into a photo album. But last night he sat down with sissors and glue and even stickers and brads and made himself a little scrapbook of his four years at Tyndale.
He did a great job too! (so proud)
I finished up scraping some photos of the guys flying that have been haunting me for over a year. Then I did some from grad. I still have some old photos to scrap - I think if I can pull it off after we are done house hunting on Monday with our agent, I am going to scrap them all away!
Anyway...here are some of the pages we did last night.
Do you have a particualr person you like to scrapbook with?
Someone who inspires you?
No comments:
Post a Comment