Back in 2003 a friend and I started a music festival out on her farm in Madoc. She called it Monkfest - after all her farm is called St. Francis House.
After year two of Monkfest, I was no longer as involved as before due to work, then school and moving away. This year Mat was working for this same friend and thus was deeply involved with getting things ready for this years Monkfest.
He also played a set with a few friends.
Troy (troyums) Thompson
I love shoes.
And Mr. Mark LaJoie
It was a fabulous day, a few spots of intense rain but it all cleared up just in time for Mat, Troy, Mark and Justin (not pictured here..sorry dude.)
After living in the city for most of my life it was time to taste a bit of the country...first time holding a chicken...they're kind of cuddly.
But not as cuddly as these little guys!
All in all Monkfest 2009 got a thumbs up approval rating from Mr. Mark LaJoie! Who could ask for more?
No comments:
Post a Comment