We had a wonderful weekend - watching two such awesome close friends get married!
We had the privilege of hanging out with the groom & his men before the ceremony.
We had the privilege of hanging out with the groom & his men before the ceremony.
I took the opportunity to get a lot of photos.
The groom (Adam) looks so handsome. It's hard to believe that he was SO nervous.
{He did awesome though!}
{He did awesome though!}
It was a beautiful afternoon. The church was quaint & classic. So much fun to take photos. Mat delivered the message, bringing the groom to tears! They are good friends and go way back
{Heck, the whole ceremony was so touching, even just the THOUGHT of the wedding had me in tears while I was getting ready!}
{Heck, the whole ceremony was so touching, even just the THOUGHT of the wedding had me in tears while I was getting ready!}
Happily, now & forever, Mr. & Mrs.
Andrea was so incredibly stunning - the girl is naturally a beauty.
{I think she's holding back some tears here}
{I think she's holding back some tears here}
A classic country wedding cake.
It was a great party. We met a lot of new people & spent some time with old friends. We stayed as late as the bride & groom - we drove them back to their 'surprise' hotel suite for the night. That was so special - we felt honored.
Hope you two are having a wonderful honeymoon!
We love you both!
Hope you two are having a wonderful honeymoon!
We love you both!
Great wedding and sweet pics!!!
ReplyDelete