Good day all!
Today I thought I'd share with you some pictures from around the house.
Today I thought I'd share with you some pictures from around the house.
THE Point.
THE Point, again.
Mat with our wonderful landlord, David. They were burning the brush & some drywall. It was a massive fire in the end.
Okay, so I didn't spot this dear on our property, but it wasn't that far away from our property. I wanted to capture a pic of her little baby fawn, but he was camera shy and dashed into the brush.
Seaweed grosses me out. I HATE the feel of it. *shivers* SO icky. But the lily pads are pretty cool. The yellow flowers are so pretty. Two seconds after this photo the rock I was standing on collapsed & fell into the water. I BARELY made it off in time.
*sigh* I love my bike.
Despite the beauty all around the property, this is still the best view of all.
Hope your weekend is going well!
Hope your weekend is going well!
No comments:
Post a Comment