Jul 23, 2009

new scraps!

It is raining like wicked crazy outside. It makes the office feel so warm & cozy. Though I wish it would stop because I am hosting a punk rock show for work tonight & I really don't want to be lugging around sound equipment in the rain.

But on to brighter thoughts. I just thought I would finally share some pics of some recent creations. You'll have to forgive the photo quality. I quite honestly decided to do this last minute before stepping out the door for work.



We have this in our laundry room {aka - "appliance alley"...it contains our washer & dryer, our fridge, chest freezer, & hot water tank...they're all white and bulky.}



I did this one last night. I was fighting a lot with it in my mind because I wanted to include some other pictures from the reception but it just took away from the picture of the ceremony. In the end I decided simple is better for this layout.

Next is a bunch of cards I made using nothing but scraps of paper that I had in a box. I was so sick of looking at it that I determined that it MUST be gotten rid of.











Hope you are all having a great day.
Tomorrow Mat & I head of to Toronto for the Beaches Jazz Festival with our friend Albert. It's an annual thing. Hopefully it won't be raining!





1 comment:

  1. I absolutly LOVE the first one with the heart & the buttons!! Its BEAUTIFUL!! I think that I just might have to comission one for our bedroom?!?!

    ReplyDelete