Nov 12, 2009

nothing compares

Photo of the day for Nov 11 2009


Curious?
Well, I LOVE Second Cup's Vanilla Bean Rooibos tea. Unfortunately I discovered it a lifetime too late. A few weeks after I tried (& loved) this tea, they stopped making it. I bought one of the last boxes in the store, & have been using them ever so sparingly.

In the meantime I have been shopping around trying so hard to find anything that is equivalent. I've tried Tetley's Vanilla Rooibos & its alright, but it's definitely not great.
Yesterday I tried Stash's Vanilla Nut Creme Tea. I don't know where the vanilla is in that tea...it was gross. I then began to sniff {yes, sniff} a wrapper from Second Cup that I've saved. It smells amazing.

*sigh*

Anyone want to start a petition with me to demand Second Cup bring back Vanilla Bean Rooibos?

No comments:

Post a Comment