No less than 6 months ago I was adamant about being a dedicated blogger.
Somewhere along the way I lost steam & ambition, convinced I had nothing worthwhile to write about. Now, as I have been following friends (& strangers) blogs quite regularly I've begun re-thinking my down-right laziness with regards to blogging.
Should I start up again?
Should I not bother?
If I do - will I just quite in a few months all over agian?
If I don't - will I wish I had?
I'm waffling.
{mmm, waffles}
Somewhere along the way I lost steam & ambition, convinced I had nothing worthwhile to write about. Now, as I have been following friends (& strangers) blogs quite regularly I've begun re-thinking my down-right laziness with regards to blogging.
Should I start up again?
Should I not bother?
If I do - will I just quite in a few months all over agian?
If I don't - will I wish I had?
I'm waffling.
{mmm, waffles}
Thanks a lot!! I haven't had lunch yet...mmm waffles!
ReplyDelete& I think that you should blog again & miss reading your thoughts & seeing your pictures!!
BLOG, DANGIT! No more waffles for you.
ReplyDelete