This weekend is going to be awesome.
Quite simply because of two things:
#1 - It is our 5th wedding anniversary. WOOT! We're splitting the celebration over Friday night & Saturday morning. Tonight we're going to camp down at The Point on our property, have a lil fire, some treats & listen to the water. (I'm looking forward to making coffee over the fire in the morning!) Saturday we are going to go to the Farmers Market in the morning & head out to pick some strawberries.
#2 - Katrina & Jason are coming over!! YAY!! Their first visit to our place & I plan to spoil them as much as I can. (I love having guests) There'll be strawberries, waffles, homemade pizza, & italian dessert (fragole el pepe: sauteed strawberries) popcorn, strawberries....oh and presents for Jason. The ol' gaffer just had a birthday - it's a must-celebrate sort of deal.
Quite simply because of two things:
#1 - It is our 5th wedding anniversary. WOOT! We're splitting the celebration over Friday night & Saturday morning. Tonight we're going to camp down at The Point on our property, have a lil fire, some treats & listen to the water. (I'm looking forward to making coffee over the fire in the morning!) Saturday we are going to go to the Farmers Market in the morning & head out to pick some strawberries.
#2 - Katrina & Jason are coming over!! YAY!! Their first visit to our place & I plan to spoil them as much as I can. (I love having guests) There'll be strawberries, waffles, homemade pizza, & italian dessert (fragole el pepe: sauteed strawberries) popcorn, strawberries....oh and presents for Jason. The ol' gaffer just had a birthday - it's a must-celebrate sort of deal.
Have a fab time! Miss me a little, so I feel loved, lol.
ReplyDeleteIt was a pretty good weekend & you did spoil us! However there is one tiny issue...now that I have fresh strawberries I am unable to put them on fresh waffles.
ReplyDelete