Seriously, I have not given up on this blog once again. Don't lose hope in me that quickly.
Simple truth is, I'm old school.
We don't have internet at home
{a fact I am becoming proud of!}
& my daily connection to the internet has been severed temporarily
{fancy way of saying the internet at work is down}
I'm not mooching internet of my mom.
{Can you 'mooch' internet?}
Anywhoo...sorry I've been missing in action but here is a short update on things:
#1 - I made my own peanut butter & jam sandwiches from scratch yesterday. I made the bread, the jam & the peanut butter. So super easy too. Now I want a food processor. Oh, & my jam, yeah, its awesome. I bought more canning jars today. I now want to can everything.
#2 - Mat's dad WAS in the hospital. He sort of a had a stroke-related episode {they think} he kind of lost his memory for a good day & a bit. He's doing better now & has a series of tests lined up to see exactly what is going on since this is the 3rd time this has happened in a span of 6 years.
#3 - We went to a family reunion in Lindsay. I thought it was going to be uber sucky. Turned out to be really great actually. Sahara {our favoriteist dog} was there. Mat spent most of the day playing with her. If we could have a dog at our place, we would adopt her. She's awesome, her favorite treat is licorice & {Beth, you'll like this} she's an adopted dog from Africa.
#4 - It's hot. Like stupid hot.
#5 - I'm out of things to say. {I think} I'll probably remember a million things later...but by then I'll be back to my Amish house {sans internet.}
#6 - I'm reading Harry Potter at an addictingly savage rate. Next I plan to read books on Capitalism & Dispersementism
#7 - I start my official 'new' position next Monday & I will be starting work at a fruit stand. So excited! {I have come to loathe office work}
#8 - Didn't I run out of things to say at #5?
#9 - I like using these: {}
Simple truth is, I'm old school.
We don't have internet at home
{a fact I am becoming proud of!}
& my daily connection to the internet has been severed temporarily
{fancy way of saying the internet at work is down}
I'm not mooching internet of my mom.
{Can you 'mooch' internet?}
Anywhoo...sorry I've been missing in action but here is a short update on things:
#1 - I made my own peanut butter & jam sandwiches from scratch yesterday. I made the bread, the jam & the peanut butter. So super easy too. Now I want a food processor. Oh, & my jam, yeah, its awesome. I bought more canning jars today. I now want to can everything.
#2 - Mat's dad WAS in the hospital. He sort of a had a stroke-related episode {they think} he kind of lost his memory for a good day & a bit. He's doing better now & has a series of tests lined up to see exactly what is going on since this is the 3rd time this has happened in a span of 6 years.
#3 - We went to a family reunion in Lindsay. I thought it was going to be uber sucky. Turned out to be really great actually. Sahara {our favoriteist dog} was there. Mat spent most of the day playing with her. If we could have a dog at our place, we would adopt her. She's awesome, her favorite treat is licorice & {Beth, you'll like this} she's an adopted dog from Africa.
#4 - It's hot. Like stupid hot.
#5 - I'm out of things to say. {I think} I'll probably remember a million things later...but by then I'll be back to my Amish house {sans internet.}
#6 - I'm reading Harry Potter at an addictingly savage rate. Next I plan to read books on Capitalism & Dispersementism
#7 - I start my official 'new' position next Monday & I will be starting work at a fruit stand. So excited! {I have come to loathe office work}
#8 - Didn't I run out of things to say at #5?
#9 - I like using these: {}
homemade PB&J sounds awesome... does your jam have sugar in it? i have a recipe i want to try using honey instead of processed sugar.
ReplyDeletei hope mat's dad is doing better soon. i remember the last time this happened.
adopted dog from africa? what the heck? did the dog fly here on a plane?
it's beautifully *not* hot here... just pleasantly warm and breezy. come visit!
did you quite your job??? are you working a fruit stand full time??? what the heck?