36 weeks
Well, there is plenty that I would like to write about but I lack the motivation & confidence to write most of what has been on my mind.
I have been working on a post about breastfeeding for a while, but I just can't seem to really organize my thoughts on it. I suppose I am just not one of those people who can put their thoughts & feelings down in writing. It's much easier for me to discuss topics face to face with people.
I've also been wanting to keep up my posts about the midwife experience - especially for those of my friends who are hoping or considering midwifery care for their future pre/postnatal needs. And yet I am seemed to fail miserably at that too. Though I do have a midwife appointment tomorrow & then a home visit the week afterward, so maybe I'll post more about it all then.
* * *
The third trimester has so far been good to me. I've not experienced the debilitating fatigue I've been told was coming my way, & the discomfort I was told about has only SLOWLY started to creep its way into being something worth complaining about - though, according to my husband, I have complained very little!
The last three days have proven to be a little more icky then the last - Squeaker is sitting REALLY high which means my stomach feels like its in my throat, & I'm having trouble getting comfortable in bed most nights. The only other thing is groin pain that very suddenly struck me yesterday while shopping. HOLY. COW. It hurt so bad I was yelping when it would strike. Thankfully I had a prenatal class that night & asked about it - apparently its totally normal as the pelvic/hip bones widen and the ligaments stretch.
Other than that, I've had plently of energy throughout the day, getting sleepy at the usual 3pm time (like I did before getting preggo) & even the Braxton Hicks contractions, though they still come every once in a while, have stopped hurting.
And thankfully enough, though the time seems to be slowing down, & rushing by all at once, come this Sunday we will officially qualify for our homebirth! Which will be a HUGE relief to both of us since we both despise the Belleville hospital.
So maybe I'll work a little harder on this blog over the next little while & try to make it something worth you reading.
Well, there is plenty that I would like to write about but I lack the motivation & confidence to write most of what has been on my mind.
I have been working on a post about breastfeeding for a while, but I just can't seem to really organize my thoughts on it. I suppose I am just not one of those people who can put their thoughts & feelings down in writing. It's much easier for me to discuss topics face to face with people.
I've also been wanting to keep up my posts about the midwife experience - especially for those of my friends who are hoping or considering midwifery care for their future pre/postnatal needs. And yet I am seemed to fail miserably at that too. Though I do have a midwife appointment tomorrow & then a home visit the week afterward, so maybe I'll post more about it all then.
* * *
The third trimester has so far been good to me. I've not experienced the debilitating fatigue I've been told was coming my way, & the discomfort I was told about has only SLOWLY started to creep its way into being something worth complaining about - though, according to my husband, I have complained very little!
The last three days have proven to be a little more icky then the last - Squeaker is sitting REALLY high which means my stomach feels like its in my throat, & I'm having trouble getting comfortable in bed most nights. The only other thing is groin pain that very suddenly struck me yesterday while shopping. HOLY. COW. It hurt so bad I was yelping when it would strike. Thankfully I had a prenatal class that night & asked about it - apparently its totally normal as the pelvic/hip bones widen and the ligaments stretch.
Other than that, I've had plently of energy throughout the day, getting sleepy at the usual 3pm time (like I did before getting preggo) & even the Braxton Hicks contractions, though they still come every once in a while, have stopped hurting.
And thankfully enough, though the time seems to be slowing down, & rushing by all at once, come this Sunday we will officially qualify for our homebirth! Which will be a HUGE relief to both of us since we both despise the Belleville hospital.
So maybe I'll work a little harder on this blog over the next little while & try to make it something worth you reading.
hey what happened us pictures of Squeakers room?!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you qualify for a home birth in 2 days!! Excited for you guys.
why do you lack the confidence?? i want to hear what's on your mind!!! please?? it sucks already that we can't chat face-to-face... don't make it worse by not sharing your thoughts! hope you're doing well today - i'm thinking of you lots!!
ReplyDelete