I am very blessed to have a mother who is also my best friend, and what a fail on my part to not share just how awesome she is, especially on my first mother's day when I have finally learned the joyful pain of motherhood!
{Mom & Ransom taking their mid-morning nap}
I'm not going to be too hard on myself though, I spent most of the day with my mom, and the rest of it with a discontent infant. I think that was the best mothers day gift I could have given my mom - an infant to cuddle, snuggle and love - and what a mothers day gift for me - free arms, and a little peace! :D
Over the past five weeks of learning to be a mom, my mother has been faithfully by my side, and at my beck and call. Bringing groceries, taking Ransom while I go shopping, folding laundry, keeping me company and giving me rides. She's spoiled both me and Ransom and overall, she's helped me keep my sanity - which is more than a bouquet of flowers can show appreciation for.
Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day
That's so special that you have your mom so close. :) I would have loved to have seen her, but another time. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!
ReplyDelete