Ahem...I mean these (perfectly normal and sane) people:
Jessica - who has been training me lo' these many days is so cool. It is really sad that she is going to be leaving in a month for maternity leave. That'll make me the only female in the office *yikes!* (Did I hear someone say mother hen?) One of my jobs is to make sure that Ian eats his lunch! *laugh*
QYFC/Youth Unlimited is a hugely influential organization with very dedicated and genuine people, who do nothing but invest into the lives of youth seeking to bring them to think on things in life that are deeper and more substancial than what kind of clothing is trendy or what is going on with Brad and Angelina, and it works.
If you'd like to know more or how you can help, click here.
And totally, if you are in the Quinte area of Ontario, please come and stop by the office for a visit! We're at 320 Sidney St. in Belleville!
Even though there were 2 of us at Spring Garden, Margaret only worked Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings so I FEEL YOUR PAIN girl! I had those church boys lined up, doing my work, and fetching my coffee in no time. Crack the whip and make them jump. :)
ReplyDeletecan you send me the hi res version of the 2 pics of our staff...
ReplyDeleteCongrats Naomi! I'm sure you'll love the guys. They're all hilarious and their wives are awesome...
ReplyDeleteKat MacDonald