So here is my second installment of 10 Things I love Tuesdays

Field fresh raspberries. Mat and I picked some on Sunday. I just ate a whole bunch of them for lunch. Awesomeness. PLUS! We have TWO raspberry bushes growing in our backyard - complete with berries!

Watching one of my favorite childhood shows, MASH. Father Mulcahey was always my fav. character. Though lately I think I like BJ Hunnicutt more.

My landlord's doubledecker bus. (Not the one pictured above) His is the same as this one, but totally rotted out & falling apart. I'll share pics. of it sometimes soon. It's pretty neat. We can see it from our backyard.

Mat bringing me fresh flowers in the house almost daily.

Hans Zimmer

Trying new wines.

Watching part of Lord of the Rings every night before bed. Samwise Gamgee is my fav.

Getting to crawl into bed with Mat every night. Isn't the bed frame above so totally cool!?

Hosting dinner parties.
Oh & #10 is this blog. I've been reading it everyday at work. I'm going through all the archives & having to keep myself from busting out laughing all the time. Katie is SUCH a great writer.
No comments:
Post a Comment